Fwd: Re: Internet Service Provider quality of service

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 22:31:04 +0400

Sorry folks. I missed the mailing list.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Internet Service Provider quality of service
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 22:19:12 +0400
From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
To: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>, Gayle Mary-Jane Yerriah
<gayleyerriah_at_gmail.com>
CC: Axcel Chenney <axcel.chenney_at_lasentinelle.mu>, kaushik62_at_msn.com

Hi Gayle, Kaushik and Axcel,

It was great meeting you folks on the Freedom of Information Act
workshop organized by the U.S Embassy. I appreciate the strong presence
of ICTA. That's a positive sign after Audi issues :)

On 12/13/2015 12:57 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> It was nice to meet you at the Freedom of Information Act workshop. The
> workshop highlighted the difficulties for a person in Mauritius to get
> access to information held by a government agency. Your participation
> as Board Member of the Information and Communication Technologies
> Authority (ICTA) could be a positive step in enabling access to
> information.

I agree with Mr Moonesamy. Your participation in the Freedom of
Information workshop as board members of ICTA shows the interest of ICTA
in promoting Freedom of Information in your organization.

> I am doing some research about the internet in Mauritius. Could you
> please advise me on how I could get access to information about the
> quality of service results?

On 25 November 2015 I wrote
(https://hacklog.mu/ict-authority-annual-reports-missing) about the
difficulty I am facing to obtain a copy of the annual reports of the ICT
Authority.

- I blog at HACKLOG.mu.