RE: MIU Weekly Skype Meeting

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 14:44:55 +0400

Hello Omdeep,

The least I expected an email to inform us that you would be late in sending the research you were supposed to submit yesterday.

I sent Miss/Mrs Beegun an email too regarding Sun's participation in tomorrow's workshop.
I confirm that it has been accepted and that he will be getting an email.

Will you be able to send us the research today?

Let's discuss about it without including the mailing list as it will be too much email.

Kind regards,
Shelly