Re: Weekly Skype Meeting

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 01:37:57 -0800

Hi Elizabeth,
At 20:50 19-01-2016, Turbine Mauritius wrote:
>Glad to read that there will be a follow up event on start-ups which
>you will coordinate fully.

I stepped back from taking the lead on local events since over a
year. Shelly does coordination better than I could. I sometimes
provide advice to her when she asks me. I am waiting for Vincent
Pollet to reply to Shelly as the person managing an event gets to
decide about coordination and other aspects of the event.

>Let me know if you want to pursue our conversation offline as is
>seems there are misaligned expectations there as well :)

Startups is not directly related to the internet in Mauritius. There
are some aspects which can have a positive impact on the internet in
Mauritius. It might also be something (local) which is spirited.

I am usually open to conversations. Let's see what those misaligned
expectations are about. :-)