Re: Government of Mauritius, confidentiality compromised

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 10:26:08 +0400

I don't think its 100% subjective. In a security course, if the training
material goes against established security practices, it is an indication
that the course is of questionable quality. So far, I have not seen any
examples of any of the EC-Council training materials teaching students what
is wrong.