Re: Government of Mauritius, confidentiality compromised

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 05:41:37 -0800

Hi Nirvan,
At 22:14 04-12-2015, Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah wrote:
>Based on the "CONFIDENTIAL" document that has been leaked, I read in
>one of paragraphs:

[snip]

>My question is: Why the support of high officials (ministers?) was
>required to gain the public confidence? What is there in the project
>that the public won't understand - I guess we are an 'intelligent'
>population right? Are they hiding something that requires the backup
>of high official to cover?

I guess that it is because most people will not ask a high official
questions and accept to do what the high official says. It is not a
matter of intelligence. The persons who might be able to understand
the technical details will not question a high official if he/she
provides incorrect technical details.

>This ain't a saga right? The MNIC website explains everything right? - Ops.

Which web site is that? :-)