Re: Please change my subscribtion address

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 09:09:13 +0400

Hi Logan,

On 12/02/2015 11:35 PM, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:

> My mails are comparatively slow from my corporate mail address. I can
> take up to 2 days, until it lands in my mailbox. Therefore, I prefer
> my gmail address.

Changing from afrinic.net to gmail.com when emails take 2 days to reach
your inbox is not a solution. Did you try investigate within Afrinic? A
wild guess, sometimes outdated antivirus (server-side) may delay
scanning of messages; thus causing email delivery issues.

I drink coffee & manage Linux servers
for lexpress.mu.