Initiative (was: CERT-MU existence?)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:57:24 -0800

Hi Shelly,
At 11:02 01-12-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Sadly, I do not receive the same kind of support from my "friends"
>whenever government officials play "dead" on my questions.

I expected you to help Ish as I assumed that you might not like it
when officials ignored an important question which he asked. I
assume that you would comment about that on the mailing list if you
do not agree that the question was important

Is it useful to attempt any initiative on the island when nobody is
willing to help?