RE: Please change my subscribtion address

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:08:48 -0800

Hi Shelly,
At 20:14 01-12-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>Well, it has been more than a week. Can you please unsubscribe Mr
>Loganaden Velvindron from the mailing till he confirms his new email address?

Mr Velvindron explained that he was encountering problems retrieving
email from his afrinic.net email address. It was difficult to
believe as there wasn't any technical details in his request. I
suggested that he waits a week as he might be able to find out what
is wrong with his email account.

I am copying this email to Mr Velvindron as he may be able to explain
whether he is still having email problems. I'll unsubscribe him as
requested above if you do not hear from him within a day.