Re: Privacy policy for www.govmu.org

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:04:31 -0800

Dear Mr Bhoyroo,

I am contacting you as you are designated as the Acting Executive
Director of the National Computer Board. I am copying this message
to the Data Protection Office for its information.

I sent a request to the Government Online Centre (goc-contact_at_ncb.mu)
about the privacy policy for www.govmu.org on 21 September. I did
not receive any reply to my request. On 22 September, I sent an
email to ask whether the National Computer Board is the data
controller for www.govmu.org. I did not receive any reply to my email.

I would be grateful if you could confirm whether the the National
Computer Board is the data controller under the Data Protection Act
for www.govmu.org.