Re: Reference latency values towards international servers

From: Jules Mike Giovanni <johnally_at_eml.cc>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 00:58:12 -0800

Hi all,

_at_SM
Thank you for your latency tests and your explanation (it shed some good
light). I will use these values in my future latency tests.
Indeed, I do intend to contact the ICTA and request for the statistics
about the latency. Hopefully there will be a reply.

_at_Eddy
I am grateful you tested in UK itself. My latency to UK is not that
great (270ms). I have been trying several online games lately with
various international servers. Have you tried testing against North
America (California) or Japan (tokyo)?

If anyone else want to share their latency test results towards
different servers, feel free to do so. Post your results and let me know
about your general experience, if any, towards online gaming.

Kind regards,
Mike

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access your email from home and the web