RE: Freedom of Information Act Workshop

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 08:37:56 +0400

Hello Omdeep,

>I recently received an invitation for the Freedom of Information Act Workshop which will be led by Ms. Corinna Zarek, >Senior Advisor for Open Government at the White House.

That's great! :)

>The theme of workshop is "What would a model Freedom of Information Act Look Like for Mauritius"

>The event will take place at Le Maritim Resort & Spa, Balaclava on the 11th of December from 9.30 to 16.00 hours.

Could you please request an invitation for our mailing list subscribers?

>I would like to know if other members of this mailing list who were in contact with the Officers from US Embassy >received the invitation as well.

SM and Ishwon confirmed that they haven't receive any invitation. Could you please do the necessary?

I would also like to discuss about the Freedom of Information Act Workshop with you. Will you be free for a Skype meeting- anyone who is interested is most welcome to join us :) Please kindly reply if you want to attend the Skype call. I will contact those who reply personally to confirm the date and time.

Kind regards,
Shelly