Re: Anonymous vs Cloudflare

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:01:37 +0400

Hi SM,

On 11/18/2015 12:47 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Cloudflare can investigate what was reported in the article.

Yes, Cloudflare can investigate as per Section 11 of its Terms of Service.

> There is a "full disclosure" notice at the end of the article. Have you
> ever seen that in a local article?

I haven't seen such disclosures in local articles/press.

> There are several questions; one of them is about censorship. Is it
> censorship if a company removes a web site because the company disagrees
> with the content of the web site?

I would term that as censorship if the content isn't illegal according
to the country's laws.

> If I consider some content as "harmful", would I be able to convince a
> court about that?

Proving the harmful nature of some content would require a proper
analysis, measurement etc, which in my opinion could still be refuted in
court if the person presenting the information does satisfy criteria as
set by the judge.