Re: Webcup Grand Finals 2015

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:40:17 -0800

Hi Sandeep,
At 11:34 16-11-2015, Sun wrote:
>I was looking forward to win the first prize
>which was a Microsoft Keyboard for each team
>member. I'm going to miss the "poulet coco"
>which I enjoyed for every meal throughout my 3 night stay in Mayotte.

Is that based on the Poulet au coco recipe
published in L'Express? :-) The entry fee (Rs
2,000) is much more than the price of a Microsoft
keyboard. I thought that the first prize for
such a competition would be much better than that.

I was looking at the web site for Mayotte (
http://vps210558.ovh.net/ ). I don't understand
how the Metro style fits within the concept of
"une plateforme web pour un centre de secours et
d’interventions ultra moderne dédié au transport
maritime". The web site failed Responsive Web
Design testing. You might notice that the layout
does not even resize correctly.

Does the web site which you created follow on Responsive Web Design approach?

I watched the youtube videos about the web sites
which were submitted. Your work seem closer to
the concept which you were asked to
implement. The work from Madagascar displayed a
Symfony error (impossible to access an attribute on a null variable).