Wireless Access Points and defective tablets.

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:03:30 +0400

Dear Mr Phokeer,

I am writing to you as a concerned citizen of Mauritius.

Following the publication of this article:

http://defimedia.info/wifi-dans-les-colleges-dcl-rafle-le-contrat-6298/

I, like many other concerned citizens, would like to know how come DCL
got the contract for the wireless Access Points, when they were unable
to honour the demand for Tablets.

Is there a committee which has looked into that before deciding to
award DCL the second contract ? For the sake of transparency, can you
please disclose the name of the people involved in this committee.

Who will take responsibility for the defective tablets ?

I am cc'ing to the Mauritius Internet Users for transparency reasons.

Yours faithfully,