Re: Encrypting my DNS traffic (off-topic)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 04:58:04 -0800

Hi Logan,
At 04:52 11-11-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>Do you think a diagram would help :p ?

I usually do not comment about an article if the author is unprepared
to handle comments. I asked you the following question in March [1]:
how are the discussions on this mailing list different from, for
example, discussions on facebook.com? Your reply was: "It involves
more thinking, and I think that technical ideas being debated on
Mailing Lists have more weight than facebook discussions, in my
humble opinion". I'll leave it to you to see what you would like to
do about the above. :-)

1.
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/03/0537.html