Re: Blog post on letsencrypt

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 11:58:13 -0800

Hi Logan,
At 11:29 05-11-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>I received an invitation to test letsencrypt, an initiative to offer
>free SSL certificates for any website. Here are my first impressions:

The web site is at https://letsencrypt.org/ I suggest providing more
information as the blog article is about an intriguing email and does
not say much. The part which is visible to the user is the padlock
in the web browser. There is more to it if you are interested in
diving into the security aspects.