Re: Setting up an association

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 21:07:00 +0400

Hi Jean-Philippe,

On 11/01/2015 06:45 AM, LEGEKKO INFO LTD wrote:

> Si l'association se fait, cela plaira pas à tout le monde. Il y aura
> toujours des personnes qui seront contre car il y a un point où une
> personne qui ne lui plaît pas.
> Ce qu'il faut faire maintenant, c'est l'association.
> C'est dans les faits que nous pourrons juger de son efficacité pas dans
> les palabres d'avant sa création ^^.
> L'association doit naître avant de marcher.

In my opinion, it is important that we do not forget the aim of the
association and its roots. If we are to talk in favor of the Internet
users of Mauritius, we cannot exclude/neglect the discussions of the
mailing list.

Earlier, while replying to Nadim and SM, I stated that the Mauritius
Internet Users has been effective. We have reached so far without a
legal umbrella and with the later we aim to achieve more.

The mailing list should remain a communication channel that will
generate healthy discussions about Internet in Mauritius, and the
association would act upon.