Re: Workshop on Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: Daniel Laeng <daniel_at_laeng.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 20:46:13 +0000

Hi SM,

Thank you for writing a concise but detailed summary of the open data
workshop proceedings. I'm currently out of the country, so I appreciate
being able to stay informed from a distance.

Going from your summary, I tend to agree with the findings: Mauritius
isn't perfect for open data, but the potential is there. I'm still a
little sceptical that various government departments will be willing to
open their data, but I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

I'm looking forward to seeing the open data floodgates open. :-)

Regards,

Dan.

--
Daniel Laeng