Re: Slow internet connection

From: Suyash Sumaroo <suyash_at_codevigor.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 23:44:49 +0400

Hi Ish,

I tried to find some details about whether how we can make complaints about
the quality of service and I fell upon these 2 things:

   1. Quality of Service regulations and
   2. ICTA Consumer Guide (
   https://www.icta.mu/documents/publications/ICTA_Internet_Guide(web).pdf)
   3. https://www.icta.mu/consumer/complaints_mech.htm

I currently live in Beaux Songes and no MyT is available, ADSL connection
is abysmal and since the last 5 years I have been using Emtel. However,
since the start of 2015, even Emtel's connection have been really really
bad (maybe it has something to do with their Airbox package since it is
about that time that I noticed the bad connection, coincidence? I doubt it).

Anyway, thanks to Raksheeta, I finally took the time to do some research on
our rights as consumers and I am seriously planning to make a formal
complaint to the ICTA this time.

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Suyash Sumaroo | Director*