Source of information (was: 100 Mbps local access to the internet)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 13:57:35 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 11:27 25-10-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>the required "legal" umbrella. That should help in many things.
>Otherwise, most of our discussions about getting 100Mbps might just
>be a bunch of paragraphs archived on the web.

I agree that it requires more than discussing about an issue (e.g.
100 Mbps) on the mailing list to move an issue forward.

Here are two web pages about the internet on two islands:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_in_Mauritius
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_%C3%A0_La_R%C3%A9union

The web page about Mauritius has eight references. Six of those
references are to government agencies in Mauritius. The web page
about Reunion has 12 references. Only one of the references is to a
government agency. There aren't a lot of sources of information
about the internet in Mauritius. Is that bunch of paragraphs a
useful source of information?