Re: 100 Mbps local access to the internet

From: Suyash Sumaroo <suyash_at_codevigor.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 22:25:35 +0400

Hello Nadim,

Just a small comment - 100Mbps local access internet is very interesting
for me.

I think for local businesses, this can be a big boost. For instance,
instead of hosting applications in servers found outside Mauritius, these
web applications could be hosted in Mauritius and provide much better
service. Of course, there will be other factors to consider such as server
cost, etc (which by the way is up to 3 times more expensive in Mauritius),
but overall this could open up a lot of possibilities for local web
entrepreneurs to setup platforms for the Mauritian market.

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Suyash Sumaroo | Director*