Re: Introduction (was: subscribe)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:04:59 -0700

Hi Daniel,
At 14:14 23-10-2015, Daniel Shaw wrote:
>I also speak only for myself and nothing I write is in anyway the view
>or the words of the organisation who's domain I have mailed from.

[snip]

>I do also note that you already have membership on _at_gmail.com and
>_at_hotmail.com addresses already. I can provide one of the former if that
>helps.

The person who used an _at_hotmail.com email address does not work for
an internet-related company.

If the _at_gmail.com is a reference to Logan, he does not claim that
whatever he writes does not represent the views of AfriNIC. I am
copying this message to Logan so that he can comment about
that. I'll suggest that Logan subscribes from a business email address.