Information about the Mauritius Internet Exchange Point (MIXP)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:11:38 +0400

Dear Rajnish,

I am writing to you as the National Internet Exchange Point (NIXP) is
listed [1] as one of the Government Online Centre's services.

I am looking for information regarding the Mauritius Internet Exchange
Point (MIXP) and internet top search results lead me to
http://www.govmu.org/portal/sites/mixp/index.htm. Is that the correct
website, as the content does not seem updated since 2006? Besides the
address www.mixp.mu redirects to www.govmu.org.

I actually am in search of up-to-date activities of the MIXP and stats
related to network traffic peered among Internet Service Providers.

[1] http://www.ncb.mu/English/EPowering%20Public/Pages/Services.aspx

- Geek by birth, Linux by choice
- I blog at HACKLOG.mu