Re: ICTA annual report

From: Avinash Meetoo <avinash_at_knowledge7.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 22:00:15 +0400

Dear all,

As Chairperson of the ICT Advisory Council, I have made a request for the
latest ICTA reports to be circulated to all members of the Council.

Assuming that the request is acceded to, the content of the reports will be
taken up during subsequent meetings. It should be noted that specific
procedures exist at the level of the Government to determine when and how
the reports will be made public and this is not under the purview of the
Council.

Concerning the comment "It is nice to see that at least one of the members
of the ICT Advisory Council is doing some research into ICT in Mauritius",
I would like to point out that this is incomplete. Other members are also
involved in ICT research at various levels, in various areas and in various
ways.

Regards,
Avinash Meetoo

--