Re: ICTA annual report

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:56:00 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 11:49 20-10-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I have a keen interest in ICT in Mauritius and this report will be
>valuable to my research as well. I am a member of the ICT Advisory
>Council, executive member of the Linux User Group of Mauritius and a
>tech blogger who actively writes about the
>progress/stagnation of Information & Communication Technologies in Mauritius.

It is nice to see that at least one of the members of the ICT
Advisory Council is doing some research into ICT in Mauritius. I
guess that part of the reason for the stagnation of Information and
Communication Technologies in Mauritius is because the various ICT
Advisory Councils do not read the reports to find out what is
happening in Mauritius.

My reading of the reply of the Director of Marketing and
Communications of ICTA is that those reports are stuck somewhere at
the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation.