Emails to Ministry of TCI not replied

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:14:01 +0400

Dear Mr Phokeer,

I am writing to you as you're the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of
Technology, Communication and Innovation.

I wrote four emails [1][2][3][4] to the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation since 16 September 2015, regarding
privacy-related questions about govmu.org and the National Identity Card.

Are you having 'communication' problems? Could you please refer my email
to someone who is in a position to answer technical questions?

[1]
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/09/3430.html
[2]
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/09/3529.html