MNIC: Digital photo standard

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:28:53 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wrote two emails [1][2] to the Ministry of Technology, Communication
and Innovation regarding procedures & information I require on the
National Identity Card. I haven't receive any reply.

I would appreciate if the Ministry could provide information in a timely
manner. Please refer to chapter 3 (Personal & Professional Behaviour)
and chapter 8 (Responsibility towards the Public) of the Code of Ethics
[3] for Public Officers.

The purpose of this email however is my quest for information on the
recording & storage of digital photo for the purpose of the National
Identity Card. I would like to know which standard is followed for the
the recording, transmission and storage of the digital photograph.

Thanking you in anticipation.

[1]
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/09/3529.html
[2]