Re: google.mu latency

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 14:45:31 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 12:57 05-10-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>How are you able to get pings of 1 - 2 ms? That would be something
>interesting to learn. Are you sitting on the Google cache server by the way?

I am not sitting on the Google cache server. :-) There is a good
physical link to the ISP's network. The "router" is not the one
provided by the ISP. It has been designed for performance.

If you are using ADSL, and you have router with such functionality,
you can monitor the line quality to find out whether there is too
much "noise" on the line. I would avoid a low-end "routers" as it is
not built for performance. I would have to look at a network to
figure out whether there is a problem or not.