Re: Latency

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 22:58:00 +0400

Hello SM,

On 10/03/2015 12:20 AM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> One of the functions of the ICT Advisory Council is that it "shall
> advise the Minister on any matter relating to" "the improvement of
> information and communication services including telecommunication
> services;". Isn't it up to Mr Meetoo, Mr Sookun and you to make it hard
> for Mauritius not to be considered? :-)

Unfortunately, I cannot disclose discussions that happen in the ICT
Advisory Council meetings as per instructions of the Permanent
Secretary, Mr Jugdish Dev Phokeer. So, it would be more proper if you
direct the question to the Ministry of Technology, Communication and
Innovation and hopefully, after filtering, the same will reach the table
of the ICT Advisory Council.

Avinash Meetoo is a good fellow and geek who would push forward ICT for
the betterment of the country. That's on a personal note. So, again I'll
advise anybody who requires an answer regarding ICT Development in
Mauritius to channel those questions to the Ministry of TCI.