e-procurement in Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 22:12:57 +0400

Hello folks,

There is an e-procurement service at
https://eproc.publicprocurement.govmu.org.

The platform runs on a software built by nextenders.com. The company
mentions [1] a "major win" while referring to the Ministry of Finance
and Economic Development, Government of Mauritius. The e-procurement
website holds a "copyright" from Nextenders (India) Pvt. Ltd.

When I visit [2] the e-procurement website using Google Chrome it
prompts me regarding "unsafe scripts". Most of the links (especially in
the menu) point to PDF files. The page source has the following code:

<form name="loginform1" id="loginform1" autocomplete="off"
action="haryanalogin" method="POST">
.
.
.
placeholder="User Name" class="placeholder"></td>

Haryana is a state [3] in North India.

I haven't had a look at the Nextenders software documentation & specs
(if there are any). Is there anybody on the mailing list who has used
the e-procurement service yet? Any feedback?

[1] http://www.nextenders.com/global-eprocurement-story
[2] http://hacklog.mu/files/e-procurement-mauritius.png
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haryana