Re: MIU members websites getting hacked

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 09:48:48 +0400

Hello Nicolas,

On 10/04/2015 12:47 AM, nicolas cunjamalay wrote:
> ​
> Most probably it has been hacked and some "admins" or "engineers" do not
> know how to secure their websites!

On the humour side, I do not know if I should laugh at this or show
sympathy to the assumptions that Pirabarlen published on my Facebook
wall and your comment about "hacked". Last time you wrote to the mailing
list about Nadim's website that was hacked while you knew the
username/password was given public to test the CMS. You sill call that a
hack?

I test configs on my server, Nirvan does a migration on his, Nayar isn't
in the country and his DB goes down because of saturated connection; you
call all those as being "...has been hacked and some "admins" or
"engineers" do not know how to secure their websites".

No, seriously? I am trying to hold my laugh here. Can you remind me
which company you work for? I start to doubt your IT skills.

MIU is a platform to share and discuss internet-related stuffs and in
the process many people, including me learn new things. I did not know
that HTTP Status Codes 404 and 403 mean websites have been hacked :)

Okay. See, next time I am mingling with my server configs, I will post
that on Twitter and Facebook. That way, you and other "anonymous
hackers" can take as many screenshots and selfies and publish everywhere
that the website has been hacked :)

Good luck gentleman.