MIU members websites getting hacked

From: nicolas cunjamalay <n.cunjamalay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 00:47:42 +0400

Hello

As a good citizen, i recently posted on this mailing list some websites
which have some errors. Thanks to me RSS Agregator and other little tools.

I take note that on a social network called "Facebook" some are even
pointing fingers at me which is not fair. PS: If this message is not
directed to me then its fine. If positive take note that my name is not
well written!

Anyway, lets get to the real topic. Its noted that the following websites :

http://nayarweb.com
http://hacklog.mu or
http://hacklog.in
http://blog.nirvan.pagooah.com and
http://nirvan.pagooah.com

were all down at a certain time. You can see this URL
http://imgur.com/a8giOeo

Most probably it has been hacked and some "admins" or "engineers" do not
know how to secure their websites!

Of course since everyone is learning, do not hesitate to admit the truth
and use this platform to improve our skills.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME FOR SOMETHING I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE.

Lean live and lead
Nicolas
www.google.com

s0-sad.png