Re: What can dholl-puri teach us about ICT development ?

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 06:48:57 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 04:05 01-10-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Damn. It's only several minutes later that I realised what this
>meant (/_-) I have updated the blog article :)

You are still using an incorrect link. :-) I was pointing to the domain name.

At 03:40 01-10-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Yes. I link the ML as source when I pick up from there.

Please see above.

>It's a beautiful quote. Thank you :)

:-)

>Thank you for the BBC link. I am yet to see if the Ministry of
>Education can bring stats on how the tablets have improved the
>learning abilities of students.

I have not seen any statistics about that.

>Would a foreign expert take into consideration the "local habits"
>when proposing a solution?

The issue is the usage of the word "expert". For example, if you are
a "dholl-puri" vendor at Google, would you be considered as an
"expert" in Mauritius? Some solutions require local knowledge.