Re: Is it useful to have a blog? #Mauritius

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:34:31 +0400

Hello Shelly,

I used to blog some years ago. About local news and tech stuff. After that
I decided to redesign the blog, and the redesign process has lasted two
years and its still on going. I hope to finish it soon.

Has it been beneficial to your career?

I landed my first job because of my blog. It was a web-designer job back in
2009, and the fact that I had a 'good-looking' blog helped me convince my
interviewer that I was good enough. So yes, having a blog has kick-started
my career. I recommend everybody to start a blog, and write about things
they care about, or want to share. Blogging is also a way to earn some
money via ads.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>