Internet transmission of parliamentary proceedings

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:17:53 -0700

Hello,

A Select Committee of the Mauritius Legislative Assembly made the
following recommendation:

   "Your Committee therefore recommends that the required additional
    component of the Information and Communications Technology
    infrastructure be implemented in our legislature to enable the web
    streaming of the proceedings of the House on its official website"

In my opinion it is a positive step to have a webcast of the
proceedings. It might help people in Mauritius understand how laws are made.