Re: Is it useful to have a blog? #Mauritius

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 18:18:02 +0000

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun <
shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> It is useful to have a blog? How many MIU subscribers have a blog? Has it
> been beneficial to your career?

I think that beyond looking at my "personal space" on the Internet, A blog
allows a community to thrive on the Open Internet. Facebook != The
Internet, unlike what a lot of Mauritians seem to think.

I think that it's useful to have a blog to share your personal view, and
also to show your strong disagreement. Given the way things are going in
Mauritius, it's very important.