RE: Social network sharing

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:29:29 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 10:53 25-09-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>Unfortunately I don't know a lot of active Twitter users in
>Mauritius because we are living on a Facebook Island.

Twitter is useful to keep in touch with what is trending. It is
somewhat like reading breaking news before it is published in the newspapers.

It could be that we are used to sticking to what we are used to and
do explore beyond our immediate circle of friends. It could also be
that we believe that we have an advantage when we keep the
information to ourselves. The value is in the network.