Re: Weekly Skype meeting

From: Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 08:49:13 +0400

Hi SM,

On 09/17/2015 11:19 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> There will be a Skype meeting on Tuesday 22 September from 21:00 to
> 22:00. I would like to invite both of you to duel on the topic of
> security of the National Identity Card. I leave it to both of you to
> comment on an agenda of what you would like to discuss with each other.

Thank you for the invitation. I will participate in the Skype meeting. I
would like to add to the following to the agenda:

- Data stored on the card and the centralized database
- Technical specs of fingerprint readers
- Procedures involved in recording, processing and saving fingerprint
images/minutiae
- Security layers in the card
- Opinion: Whether "biometric id" is a totally safe & tamper-free method
to effect a transaction over a network (e.g. government e-services)?