RE: E-Reputation for hotels

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 14:09:28 +0400

Hello SM,

>One of the advantages of Open Government Data is that those
> figures could be be publicly available and up-to-date instead of
> having to wait for the yearly figures.

Indeed! It would be very interesting and easier to keep track of those figures. I guess students studying tourism and University students could benefit from it.

Unfortunately I think many people don't know about Open Government Data so they don't request for it.

Thank you so much for the link.

Kind regards,
Shelly