The Internet Keymasters- not a SCI-FI movie title

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:36:22 +0400

Hello SM,

I found a 9Gag picture on Instagram and looked for an article related to the Seven people who holds the keys to worldwide internet security. I was surprised to see Mauritius flag on one of the keys. http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/feb/28/seven-people-keys-worldwide-internet-security-web
Getting back to the 'looking for foreign experts instead of local talents and experts' :Why do you think the Government still prefer to rely on foreign experts if they have potential Mauritians who can advise them?
Who is the person who holds the key? Someone from ICTA? Someone who works for the Government of Mauritius? I respect if the person's identity is supposed to be secret and will not insist anyfurther in asking for the name of that person.
I was curious to learn more about the people who were entrusted the keys and ended up on this articlehttps://unicornbooty.com/the-keys-to-the-internet/
It is quite confusing because the country did not match with the first link picture.
Anyway, it was interesting to learn about the keys (Thank you Instagram!).Congratulations to the person in charge of the precious key.
Kind regards,Shelly