Re: Mauritius Smart Cities Conference

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 23:25:07 +0400

Lol i will not be criticizing ;)

Smart city is a very interesting project i just wish they give more details

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *
EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS

e: vincent_at_ <vincent_at_pongosoft.com>ict.io
m: +230 52520766
skype:vincent.pollet67

[image: Inline images 1]

On 8 September 2015 at 21:59, Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 5:48 PM, vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io> wrote:
>
>> wooow expensive ! we will not cover that ...
>>
>> *VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*
>>

> I guess that they don't want people who will criticize to be around :)
>

>> *WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *
>> EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS
>>
>> e: vincent_at_ <vincent_at_pongosoft.com>ict.io
>> m: +230 52520766
>> skype:vincent.pollet67
>>
>> [image: Inline images 1]
>>
>> On 8 September 2015 at 19:54, Ish Sookun <ish.sookun_at_lsldigital.mu>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Shelly,

>>> The smartcitiesmauritius.com domain has privacy that prevents me from
>>> viewing its registrant information. Could the person behind it be a
>>> scammer, a fraudster, a terrorist, a thief, a bandit, a mafia organization?
>>> Sorry, I do not know and I cannot say. The domain points to a free web
>>> hosting service which is a typical method used by scammers. Again, should I
>>> think of the people behind as being scammers. I don't know, I can't say.
>>> The people behind the website do not appear smart.
>>>
>>> 2. Speakers:

>>> The conference itself could be a scheme to gulp in Rs 30K from people.
>>> Earlier this year there was a *National Conference* on ICT [1] in March of
>>> this year. Attendees had to pay Rs 2,000.
>>>
>>> What happened thereafter?

>>> The government is aware what the opposition is doing.
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/03/0412.html
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ish Sookun

logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg)