RE: Biometric ID Card

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 21:05:56 +0400

Hi All;
Yes I confirm that the card is currently being used only for visual identity confirmation. My question; was the Reader included in the costs of the project ALREADY paid by the government? If yes, how come the reader are nowhere to be found till now? If no, I do not remember anywhere where it is mentioned there's another phase to the project; that of implementing the reader for identity verification.
And as SM mentionned in the Weekly Skype Meeting, is there any specification for that reader - technical documentation ? Even for the card itself..
Regards;

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad