MIU Weekly Skype Meeting

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 08:17:39 +0400

Hello all,We will be having our Weekly Skype Meeting every Tuesday instead of Thursday.We will start our weekly informal chat tonight itself.I would like to invite all those interested to join the group chat on Skype.It starts at 21h00 and ends at 22h00.All those interested are requested to send their Skype ID to SM or myself (in a private message / mail).
Looking forward to discuss about 'Request to represent MIU' during our meeting tonight Omdeep.
Regards,Shelly