Progressed on their mission (was: hacklog.mu)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 08:10:58 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 07:31 05-09-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>By the way, talking of the forum, our dear friends from the
>government made up a round-table of experienced people to only have
>as solution that a foreigner be brought to solve the .mu issue. I
>wonder if the forum progressed on their mission to re-delegate the
>.mu management to another entity.

The forum has not held any meeting since July. I am not sure whether
it is made of experienced people; most of the members are usually
silent. The only progress over the last year has been the agreement
that there is a problem. Our dear friends seem to be in favour of
unilateral government action or a "committee" similar to the tea and
biscuit committee.

Has the tea and biscuit committee made any progress in its mission?