DNS Issue

From: nirvanknight <nirvanknight_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 19:59:34 +0400

Hello guys,

I have been facing some issues lately regarding my (both business &
personal) sites. My issue is that sites are not loading on my home line,
that is they are timing out. (MyT 1 MB).

Oh the other hand, the websites are loading perfectly on other ISP lines,
that is on EMTEL, CHILI and Orange Business Line.

I have been facing these timeout issues since 4 days after transitioning
Hosting company. I moved my from a shared hosting to a dedicated server.

My domain names are:

1. http://www.graphicstemple.io
2. http://www.graphicstemple.com
3. http://www.pagooah.com

Can you guys please confirm that these sites are loading perfectly on your
end?

Also if you have any clue why this timeout issue.

Thanks!

--
*Kind regards,Nirvan Pagooah*