Re: Facebook account hacking attempts

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:30:24 +0400

Hi Ish,

In my opinion, a password reset notification is not enough to compromise a
facebook account. It would only alert the user that someone has attempted
to log into his/her account, which is a good thing to know.

Google sends the location and pc-name from which the login attempt
occurred, this information can be helpful when trying to guess who was
behind the attempt. I'm not sure if facebook sends the same kind of
information.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>