Re: Represent MIU

From: <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:26:26 +0000

Hello Ish,

> I would like to further contact the Commissioner and report the matter as a representative of the Mauritius Internet Users. In this regard, does anybody have an objection?

Can you please copy the ICTA?

I just read the ICT Authority Act 2001 and it states under section 16 that it is in the function of the Authority to "ensure [...] the quality of information and communication services [...]"

Unfair practises ultimately affects the quality of service the customer receives so I think this is of the ICTA's concern as well.

Regards,

Cédric Poottaren

Software developer

http://jcplaboratory.org