Re: Weekly Skype Meeting

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 16:07:27 +0000

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 3:57 PM, SHELLY HERMIA BHUJUN
<shelly.bhujun_at_umail.uom.ac.mu> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> This is to remind you that we are having our weekly informal chat tonight.
> I would like to invite all those interested to join the group chat on Skype.
> It starts at 21h00 and ends at 22h00.
>
> All those interested are requested to send their Skype ID to SM, Nadim or
> myself (in a private message/mail).
>
> We'll start at 21:00 sharp!
>
> Regards

Btw Shelly,

Writing your name all in caps is the equivalent of shouting :)

"
With the advent of the Bulletin board system, or BBS, and later the
Internet, typing messages in all caps became closely identified with
"shouting" or attention-seeking behavior, and is considered very rude.
As a result, netiquette generally discourages the use of all caps when
posting messages online.
"