Re: Canalbox

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 23:02:35 -0700

Hello,
At 05:02 AM 7/28/2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>So, from your article I could gather that Canalbox is selling
>Airbox, right? Then, is Canalsat registered as an ISP? That makes it
>a dubious competition. Why didn't Emtel

The Emtel Airbox service is distributed as part of the CANALBOX
service. The company selling the CANALBOX service in Mauritius is
not an Internet Service Provider.

   "A [sales representative] said that there are still work in
process concerning
    the technology that would enable delivering the two services
altogether through
    the means of satellites. They are on it she assured."

People say a lot of things in Mauritius. :-)