Re: Canalbox

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:02:07 +0400

Hi Cédric,

On 7/28/15 3:03 PM, Cédric Poottaren wrote:

> I went to Canalplus showroom last Saturday. I could shed some light on
> the issue.
>
> http://blog.jcplaboratory.org/experiencing-canalbox-this-is-airbox-disguised/

Nice write-up :)

So, from your article I could gather that Canalbox is selling Airbox,
right? Then, is Canalsat registered as an ISP? That makes it a dubious
competition. Why didn't Emtel simply launch a product in partnership
with Canalsat. It would have avoided the hassle of understanding two
supposedly different products.

As I read your post, I can conclude that Canalsat does not have a
technology to deliver internet yet.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.